Saturday, February 16, 2013

There's No Place Like Home


Dorothy's mantra.  I think I said it more than she did over this past week.  I hate to brag, but in my story the good witch is more beautiful, more patient and more loving.  My sister, gave me strength and held me when I felt most fragile.  She tolerated my frustrations with my limitations.  Mignon took meticulous notes as the information just kept coming in from all directions.  I just listened as carefully as I could.  I didn't have the energy or brain power to do an entry on the blog but Mignon took up the gauntlet and kept everyone up to date.  I'll never be able to express the deep gratitude I feel.  Rather than calling her "the Good Witch," she should be known as "the Head Angel."  Once I have a chance to regroup, I hope to share some of my experiences.  For now, let me say this, if I ever had a doubt there were angels...NOT ANY MORE!

1 comment:

  1. God I love you and love this picture! And, I know the angel thing. I swear everytime I see a penny on the ground or so many other things. I have not doubt. They have called me a dreamer for years but I know. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. So happy your home :) love you sis. ta ta for now! hakuna matada!

    ReplyDelete