Saturday, February 2, 2013

Breathe Easy

After speaking to Karen, Caitlin, Kristin, and Katherine, I was grateful for Stephanie and Sandy.  I've been three days on the case for a stationary liquid oxygen tank to be delivered to Family House in Pittsburgh.  Finally, in the end, I told Katherine that I would just pay out-of-pocket.  I needed the oxygen.  I'd deal with insurances later.  Then, she proceeds to tell me why I was having a problem.  Why didn't she tell me in the beginning?  Why didn't Medicare tell me when I spoke to them?  UNBELIEVABLE!  After telling one of my sisters the story, she went online and there it was.  Lesson learned:  machines are becoming smarter than some people.  Next time, go online first.  Well, it's done. My angst has passed.


Between this ordeal and being cooped up in the house all these days, I'm just about ready to jump out of my skin. I hope to get out today to refresh and rejuvenate.





2 comments:

  1. Colleen: My thoughts and prayers are with you. How long will you be in Pittsburgh? Is this the step you've been waiting for? You're one strong lady and you will be through this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be doing 5 days of head,to toe, to soul testing. We'll see if I might be a candidate for a new set of lungs.

    ReplyDelete