Tuesday, February 26, 2013

comment from santa monica to baltimore



NutriNellie. Brilliant! Then, once she completes her service, you get to say "Whoa, Nellie"!



Psst:  Did you mean for your header to read "NutriNellie"?

PsstPsst:  I refuse to eat my heart out in the knowledge that you and leslie have not two twin- but two QUEEN-SIZE beds, not spartan but PILLOW-SOFT mattresses, not a telephone booth for a bathroom but one you can TWIRL AROUND IN. And am I correct to assume you have 500-count cotton sheets as well, and ones that fit so your feet don't freeze sticking out? And are there also generous blankets and plush towels? Luxury soap thicker than the quarter-inch allotted to us at Family House? Sure. Sure. But am I eating my heart out as you two order room-service? No. Not at all. I've decided, rather, on all twenty of my fingers and toes! 


Psstx3:  I'll be up at 6 AM PST tomorrow and, be assured, I'll be thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment