Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oh! That Attitude!

Yesterday, my sister took me to see my new local heart doc.  We both agree that he is a good new choice, as is his nurse.  As my Pulmonary Hypertension doc @ John Hopkins said, I've got to go into this evaluation process with that "can-do attitude." REALLY!!!!!  Unlike me, but lately that attitude hasn't been easy to muster. However, can you imagine if the wizards said, "We're sorry, Ms. McCarthy, it wasn't your heart, lungs, esophagus, or cancer history, it was your ATTITUDE. No lungs for you." OMG!  Then, the icing on the cake, I run into a "Pittsburgh Intuitive" and she pronounces that "If I had a better attitude, I would have ten more years of sunrises." OKAY! OKAY!  Game time.

Time to pull out that favorite story, the ultimate success tale of optimism and hard work.  Maybe I should bring a few copies to give away to the evaluation team.


1 comment:

  1. You CAN do it, Colleen. And know that, down in Cinnaminson, a friend is saying "I know she can, I know she can, I KNOW she can..." You'll muster all the energy you need when you need it!! Love you!! Jane

    ReplyDelete