Saturday, February 9, 2013

Off To The Iron City

UPMC

To see the Wizards, here's one:

John McDyer, MD
Guess where he's from?  Naturally, the Garden State.





These last have been hectic days, but the weather spared us and Mignon got here safely. Thanks, Nemo.  I'm so happy she's here.  I can let go a bit.  The schedule of events at the University of Pittsburgh hospital finally arrived (in the nick of time) and the week is full.  There was a lot of information and also papers to fill out, but all the details were checked and re-checked by my staff (Camille and Mignon). All of it's done, so the car ride should be full of good tunes, snacks we shouldn't be eating, and anything else that doesn't deal with medical stuff.  We'll have plenty of days of that.  Yet, I still feel a wee bit anxious about the trip.  After all the planning, it's finally here.  I've had so much support and well wishes from so many special people, my heart is full.  Slowly, "In and Out, another part of the journey begins and I take all of your energy with me.

The line is lookin' good.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck Colleen , I holding out all the hope for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending positive thoughts your way. Susan & Joan

    ReplyDelete