Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TUESDAY
Baltimore bound tomorrow. Thursday is scheduled for the first of three possible heart procedures at Johns Hopkins by its cardio-electro-physiology team. If the cardioversion doesn't successfully put Colleen's heart back into normal rhythm, the second option, ablation, will follow. Will it follow as early as Friday? DK. 

Packing today is definitely going to be a slow process, but the gas tank is almost full. Time to cancel tomorrow's return ticket to California.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen. I enjoyed reading your email message today. Thanks for the link to this blog. Now I can follow my dear friend's progress. As I told you, I've been praying for you since we last saw each other. Hope you made it down to Baltimore OK, and that everything goes well tomorrow.

    And hello Mignon. We've never met, but I've heard about you for years! You're a wonderful sister.

    ReplyDelete