Sunday, May 26, 2013

COMMUNIQUE WITH US AIRWAYS
As recompense for sitting on the tarmac for 1-1/2 hours past the 3-hour federal aviation regulation, during which time we were served a single plastic cup of water, I have requested in writing enough dividend air miles--4,000 to be exact--to add up to another round-trip US Airways domestic ticket. Nothing ventured...


....

Mercifully, our southern California beaches look nothing like the south Jersey beaches on Memorial Day weekend. I have a tall but narrow strip of window in my living room that gives me my own personal view of the beach. The sand is barely populated on this sunny holiday afternoon. Just a smattering of people, towels, umbrellas, and beach chairs down near the water. This in spite of 16.5 million residents in the Greater Los Angeles area.


No comments:

Post a Comment