Wednesday, April 10, 2013

no one said it would be easy

admission through the ER today to the local hospital, Shore Memorial, in Somers Point...Col is super tired...including too tired to talk on the phone, she says, at least for tonight, probably tomorrow too...

Among the things that most boost her spirits are the Comments you leave on her blog...altho I know some of us, me included, have had technical difficulty posting...but for those of you who've found a way, if you're so inclined, I know she'd love to hear from you...


If you haven't found a way to Comment, two possible options are: 1. email your Comment to me at moimignon@gmail.com and I'll post it for you on the main blog thread or 2. snail mail to 10 Village Dr, Somers Pt, NJ 08244





2 comments:

  1. Colleen,
    You have to start a different hobby.
    I am listening to the cds you lent me and trying to find my center although I will settle for my front or back. Stay strong and let me know when you are up for company.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Col!
    It was good to see you the other day. Hopefully we can have a longer visit soon when you get some rest. For now, let the pros at Shore cater to your every need.
    Love,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete