Tuesday, April 23, 2013

jetting to jersey shore

sans pajamas and a full supply of daily vitamin supplements, items i never forget to pack, i sit at an LAX gate waiting for the plane that's going to take me to Charlotte, NC, where I change planes for Philadelphia, where my brother Sean picks me up in his shiny, coppery-orange TransAm and drives me down the Atlantic City Expressway to the Garden State Parkway and, an hour or so later, to our final destination, the one-story yellow house at 10 Village Drive, where Colleen may or may not be asleep in her lilac bedroom. With no glitches today, this will be near midnight EST.

time to board.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing some warm sunshine, Mignon. I'm sure your arrival has brightened up the resident of that one story yellow house in Somers Point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could roll up some of this sunshine and warmth from the UAE along with a brilliant smile and best of friend's kiss and have them special delivered to you. Took me long enough to start, but once I started; I couldn't stop reading your blog entries. Continue being that strong-positive Col we all love and admire.

    ReplyDelete