Wednesday, April 10, 2013

High Anxiety

I wish these last two days were as funny as a Mel Brooks movie. But, rather than enjoying the spring  sunshine, I'm here indoors at Shore Memorial. For what it's worth, my hospital room has a window. Despite my best efforts, I can't seem to get ahead of these obstacles. Now, all the docs need to conference. We know how that goes. Picture a road crew discussing how they want to tackle the hole! My GP came in and I let the tears go. I'll have a better picture tomorrow. The answer is probably to stabilize me as best they can, get the numbers right for a "shot in the dark" cardio procedure to get myself back for consideration for transplant again. They all agree on one thing, this is a complicated case. When they say that to me, I think, REALLY!

First entry from my new iPad.

Edvard Munch, c 1893




4 comments:

  1. Col, thinking of you and hoping the road crew comes up with a good plan. Hang tough. Suze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Edvard Munch's The Scream, you are going through great challenges, but the doctors will sentence and convict the culprits that are giving you trouble and renovate you and restore you!! Sending love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as they "spring you" from that joint pat and I will go with you for a restoritive walk on the bike path....the flora and fauna beckon!......love u...beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a warrior and continue to amaze me. Praying for you and hoping peace and rest come your way. love kir

    ReplyDelete