Friday, March 8, 2013

Home


This bird is finally home but I’m not singing a sweet song yet.  Once again, thanks to Mignon for keeping everyone up to date.  I have my feeding tube, aka Nutri-Nellie.  I’m awaiting a nurse to show me how to use this set up.  I remember how freaked I was when I got the pacemaker but I managed to get used to it.  People say it’s easy.  Yeah, sure!  It does not look it to me.  George, a friend of mine just arrived home with his and apparently he’s a happy camper.  Not me, I’m nervous as hell and dreading the Moo-Moo look.  Makes me wonder what style George got?  Or, maybe George has some cute nurse filling his.  Given this and my recent hospital visit, I question whether or not I’m up for the challenges that lie ahead.  That being said, Valerie Harper said in her book, I, Rhoda, “Life is amazing.  Stay as long as you can.” It’s the “tude”, right Suze.

3 comments:

  1. How about an OC sweatshirt :) Ha Ha Just kidding of course. So happy your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are home! Too funny that you and George can share Nellie-belly stories! Rest up and get strong.

    ReplyDelete