Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bye Bye Baltimore Tomorrow -- For Real

Colleen should be home by late afternoon tomorrow (Thursday). This probably goes without saying, and Colleen didn't ask me to say this, but let's all be cognizant of how much she needs to rest and get stronger. Colleen's eye is back on Pittsburgh now; on the Selection Committee saying an unqualified yes to putting her on the lung transplant list, sooner rather than later, because her ill-defined "small window" sounds a lot like "soon." So we all, myself included, need to exercise discretion regarding long phone calls and protracted visits. Unlimited amounts of love? Not a problem. Over and out. Mignon



3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mignon for the awesome news and pearls :). I will talk with Sean in am..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love and hopes for a smooth ride back to the Point. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m going to pick her up now. I`m sure she will be glad to be free.

    ReplyDelete