Thursday, September 12, 2013

To: Colleen
From: The Duck Who Won't Get in Line

       Hey, Colleen, it's this simple. I'm a rebel. What else can I say? But you're a rebel too. So I figure if anyone can understand me and why I don't fall into line, it's you. Some of us were just born to be wild, baby. I was born to be a wild duck, and you a wild non-duck. We're the cracks in life that let the light in. I'm getting philosophical there, I know. But you can be wild and philosophical at the same time, right? Forget lines. Forget the illusion of lines. Do you know the tea shop just outside Linesville? The exemplary cute one that's just your cuppa? See you there at noon by the light of the silvery moon?
                                                                      Can't wait to meet up,
                                                                      Your ever lovin' duck
                                                       
                   
     

1 comment: