Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Beautiful Day

Breathing is so much easier when the temps and humidity are low. My inclination is to "go out and play." I've resisted since I don't want another set back like last week. The next best thing, reading on the back deck relishing the little breeze that keeps the flying "no see-ems" away. Those little buggers get into your hair and it just drives you crazy. I'll say this, I'm savoring my energy to get myself in the ocean. The water needs to warm up or I'd look worse than those polar bears that jump in January 1st.

But, for now, I sit, gazing at my giant oak. It's a sacred tree offering protection. If you look closely, you'll see the face of the Green Man, revered by celtics. Playing around with my IPod camera, I was able to capture this...it's magical.


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're enjoying this beautiful weather. I sure am. I love the photo, but am still looking for the tree man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful~~~~~You are amazing Col..........Lov Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen <What`s going on in your life? How are you doing? You haven`t post anything lately.

    ReplyDelete