Monday, October 7, 2013

The Last Page

It's been weeks since I last posted.  I have 3 unfinished posts that I just didn't have the energy to finish.
Plus, the ulcers on my fingers hinders typing so I'm using a stylus.  Takes forever. I'm whining which I've been doing lately.  So, I've decided that its time to give up my blog.  It served me well as I moved through these last challenging 7 months.  It gave me the opportunity to share my experience, to focus on the comical in the midst of "not so funny".  My thoughts are more muddled, now.  I'm rarely leaving home, my breath has weakened and I tire very easily.  It's been quite a journey looking for the cure these past 20 some years.  You name it, I tried it.  Did any of it work?  Well, I made it this far.   I was blessed with many good days, adventures, teaching, the kids, and many wonderful friends.  Now, this part of the story ends.  But, I still breathe ...in and out. Thanks for joining me on this part of my journey.


"Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me.  I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion."  Thich Nhat Hanh



4 comments:

  1. Dearest sister. As your sometimes alter-scribe, I'll be there in NJ soon and, perhaps, you'll feel inspired to dictate a word or two. I'll be your fingers, if you'd like. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv U Colleen........In and out~~~~~~~
    SheilaK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love and prayers to you every day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love your way, Colleen...

    ReplyDelete