Thursday, November 7, 2013

Colleen, of whom there has only been one and shall never be another, my beloved sister and friend, who came from light--from the Source--has now, last night, returned to the light. Or that is my hope. We are a family in pain, but take solace in knowing Colleen's suffering is no more. I would crawl on my hands and knees in the desert for a a thousand days and nights and more if that would bring her back. But that is not an option. I don't know why. Our mother says maybe we're not supposed to know why. This grief lay in wait for us who deeply love Colleen from the moment Colleen's wonderful blog began. Grief at the ending we hoped would never come, never close in. Dear Colleen, I hope you don't mind this addendum to your final entry. I just looked at its date. You last wrote exactly one month ago today. There is a hole as big as the universe here without you. Please let me know, somehow, you're still close. Forever yours, Mignon


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Mignon...Colleen will show you that she is still close...Dad use to say we cry out because of our pain and our loss because our loved one's are no longer bound to their pain and their spirit's are now free; she is in the light. Colleen is with your sister and your dad and all of her relatives.....She is ok Mignon.....You will meet again...Lov u Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crazy picture tells me she's in the light. My heart is just a little lighter today.

    ReplyDelete