Saturday, June 22, 2013

Glorious Days

For those of us living in South Jersey, the weather has been simply wonderful.  I've enjoyed every moment being outside, seeing my sister Kim and her kids and meeting up with my childhood friend, Nancy.  What tipped the scale towards perfection was my sister, Leslie's effort to get me to the beach.  She got a chair.   Not just any ole' wheelchair but state of the art dune buggy chair.

This is her son, Kyle modeling (with delight???) the dune chair.       
                                  


Once settled in a beach chair, I felt like a kid at Christmas.  But first, I insisted Leslie take my picture in this chair.  Who would believe that this is me at the young age of 61.  Yet, this day, I felt 31, although a far cry from it.



What a babe!  Part of me wants to start singing "Memories".  The other side of me, tosses that to the wind and savors the sand, the sun and ocean.  "In and Out"

2 comments:

  1. What's our next adventure? Maybe an exotic dinner dish? A sail on the AJ Meerwald if it's around in port. I know they have a ramp to the deck. Remember, you called and asked me about the chair. I just acted on your own suggestion. What a glorious day! :)







    ReplyDelete
  2. B e a u T i F u l~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete