Friday, January 25, 2013

When I rolled out of bed this morning, I already had in mind the two ducks I'd line up today:  organizing my O2 for the trip out to Pittsburgh and the week's stay there, and sending off all my tax info to my trusted accountant (Hi, Schance).  After showering, I would meet up with my two sisters and Mom for a celebratory lunch. My first outing in about 4 days...Wahoo!  I just got passed the morning cup of joe when WHAM!  I felt like I ran into a brick wall.  So drained, I barely got back to bed.  In the old days, I would try to push through as I had so many responsibilities, as we all do.  And with scleroderma you often don't look sick, so you start to think, "it's in my head."  Of course, now I know it's not in my head, but I'm lucky that I can crawl back into bed and the ducks can wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment